Monday 11 April 2011

The Outdoor Leisure Show N.E.C and a Shiny New Boat

On the 25th-27th February I was given the opportunity to help out with my new sponsor West Midlands Canoe Centre to perform with the CIWW crew at the out door leisure show. Me and Chris Hackett did a daily display and entertained ( I hope) some large crowds and helped publicise our great sport a little bit more! It was a great experience and it was great to support a local company to me so please check out there site!

I have also recently become the proud owner of the new Project 56x! I feel I am really progressing in this boat as are a few others such as Dale Mears!
While it is very different compared to the allstar I am glad I have made the swap and reccomend you all to try this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment